Subject: Re: M use
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 07:25:31 -0400

Shawn:

Quite honestly I shoot whatever will pay the bills and allow me to still
spend most of my time with my 3 year-old daughter. I am working on a book
now on the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, which I have to submit
to my publisher in November. Other than that I do mostly editorial shooting
for travel and shelter publications. There is rarely fast action, and other
than occasioanl macro work, if it's shot on 35mm, I use the Leica M.

Tom

At 11:10 PM 7/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> I bought my first Leica M for a personal camera, just to carry around.
Within