Subject: Re: Used R6.2
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 21:24:46 -0700

At 11:17 PM 7/29/97 -0400, you wrote:

>I am currently looking for a good condition used R6.2 camera body.  I'm not
>ready for an R8.  I still lean toward mechanical SLRs until someone can
>persuade me.
>
>Any takers?
>
>Richard
>Richard Clompus, OD

Keeble & Shuchat Photography in Palo Alto CA has a mint chrome R6.2 in box
for $1500. If you are interested, call 415-327-8996 and ask for Paul (the
used camera person.) He's off on thursday. If you call on thurs, ask for
John (the manager) or Jeff (the Leica person.) I have looked over this
camera and it is nice. If you do call, no matter who you talk to, tell them
you know me and I told you about the camera.

Jim