Subject: Praktica to Leica Thread
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 03:10:57 -0400 (EDT)

 From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
 Subject: Re: Zeiss Tessar 50/2.8 in Leica screw-mount
 Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 18:31:30 -0700

 Hi, Tom.

 > >Some shop in my country sells a mount adopter for fitting Praktica Thread
 > >lens to Leica. Of course, rangefinder will not cooperate, not so
practical
 > >maybe it's just for fun... Anybody have any comments??

 I have the adapter TA-11 for the Praktika thread to the Leica thread.  It is
attached to a  German "Novaflex" small bellows which is Praktica on both
ends but will attach to the Leica body with the adapter.
Having no use for it --I will sell the whole package  quite reasonable.
Email me at >Leikon35@aol.com<
Do not write me through "Luggers"
Marvin Moss