Subject: Metering M6 with cable release
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 08:56:43 -0600

   Is it possible to activate the meter on an M6 by depressing the cable
release partially?  When I tried this, the meter would not activate.
Perhaps I was being too gentle, trying not to accidentally trip the
shutter.  I found that to activate the meter I actually have to physically
grab on to the cable release and PUSH it down partially, as if to move the
shutter release button part-way like when normally activating the meter
with a finger.  Is this normal, or can the meter be activated with the
cable release without having to physically depress the shutter release
button?

- -GH