Subject: Re: Where Angels Fear To Tread
From: Paul Young <pauly@sdd.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

> Paul...I agree with you 100%!  I, too came to LUG looking for techie stuff,
> etc.
> I have to go through too much that really should be private (individual) email.
> I was wondering about the Contax group but could not find any information.  Do
> you happen to know the specifics regarding subscription to that group?  If so,
> could you please send it to me via email.  Thank you,

Well, As much as I hate to post MORE to this UG, I don't have
your direct email! I don't know about Zeiss/Contax UG, not
being a Zeiss/Contax nut (other than Zeiss MF lenses), but here
are a couple of sites that looked promising, and may know:

     http://www.netins.net/showcase/crye/

     http://www.goldenapple.com/wwr/

HTH,

Paul.