Subject: Re: M-135 differences
From: Williamson <Williamsonimages@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 10:25:03 -0400

To All:

I recently sold all of my Canon gear and am going to invest the 10,000 in=
a Leica system.
I think I've decided on the following outfit.
What do you think?

(2) M-6
24 2.8 asph
35 2.0 asph
50 2.0
90 2.8
135 4.0

I'd like to add an R body or two with more glass later.
What is everybody's opinion of the (2) 135 lenses for the M?
Is the 135 4.0 hard to focus and frame?
Is the 135 2.8 not as sharp or brilliant at corresponding f-stops as the
135 4.0?

I appreciate the comments.  I'm really excited about the switch for the
color and lighter weight.
Thanks, =

Robb Willliamson - Denver, Colorado