Subject: OFF-TOPIC: slide loupes
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 97 23:13:31 +0200

I am looking for a slide loupe with magnifier for checking out and
sorting 35mm slides.

I believe this topic was already discussed a few months ago, but couldn't
find any more info.

Photo shop is advising me to buy Schneider loupe, considered to be the
best quality. On the other hand, another shop is suggesting Horizon
(Russian make), which is also claimed to be very good. Horizon costs much
less than Schneider.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Pascal