Subject: Re: PROJECT LENS -Reply
From: Dave Stedman <DSTEDM@corp.atl.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 06:11:55 -0700

- --=_CF9D18B4.157419E3

Does anyone have any experience with the CF colorplan and
plastic mounted slides?

Dave Stedman
- --=_CF9D18B4.157419E3

Sender: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 04:41:59 -0700
From: Richard W. Hemingway  <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
To: n5xrd@juno.com, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: PROJECT LENS

>Wonder  would it help if I use a CF projector lens instead of this FF
>lens?
>Will the usage of CF lens introduce new problem, like the lost of
>sharpness
>and color saturation? Recommandation please.

No it will be pretty sharp across the slide.  I have recently taken out
my SuperColorplan  FF lens and have begun using the CF lens instead.  It
made a big difference in sharpness across the slide.  Color saturation
remained about the same with maybe, just maybe, a minimal loss of
sharpness in the center.  I am very pleased with the CF lens and the
Kodak cardboard mounts.

- --=_CF9D18B4.157419E3--