Subject: Re: Leicameter M
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 12:59:33 -0400

I hoped that someone with more knowledge would try to answer, but as no one
else has tried, I will.

If you have a door on the cell of your meter, I think you have a M meter
reather than an MC. I also think you are right about door open/door closed
relating to  the different colors.

The MC booster slides into a small shoe on the end of the meter as I
recall. It was to make the it more sensitive to low light. The MC meter
does not have a door on the cell.

Anyone with better or more accurate info feel free to chime in.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>