Subject: Lisa Boyle
From: JamieV <tyrolean@royal.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 15:09:17 -0700

Hey Y'all,

PLEASE do not consider the "Your're Invited" posting as spam as it was not
intended to reach the LUG.  Allow me to explain; my girlfriend is the
designer and webmaster of http://www.lisaboyle.com and I am on the mailing
list.  She uses a powerful email program which probably extracted the LUG
address out of an email I forwarded to her as she is very much an aspiring
photographer.  My apologies if anyone was offended!!!!!

The site intends to showcase photographers and I would think it could be a
great creative outlet for anyone who wants to participate.  If you are in
the Los Angeles area and shoot with a M6/R give me a shout and I will put
you in touch.  I am in constant battle with our photographers over the
virtues of Leica gear as they seem to be tied to Nikon and Canon.

I will have the LUG address removed from Lisa's mailing list this
evening!!!!!!!

See ya,

JamieV