Subject: Re: OptiClean
From: "Willem-Jan Markerink" <w.j.markerink@a1.nl>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 13:51:46 +0000

Buy the alcohol tissues used for cleaning Compact Discs....US$5 pro
cannister, about 100 tissues.

And for those doing their own repairs, and often monkeying with
greasy parts: these tissues will dry out over time, after which they
can get a new life by adding thinner or terpentine to the cannister.
Much better than using large pieces of old cloth.
Also perfect stuff to rub old sticky foam from camera backs. I just
recently replaced the foam on both Mamiya 70mm RB backs and Kowa
Super 66 backs. I impressed myself with this cleaning solution....:-))

Oh, mark the cannisters if you use alcohol and thinner
alongside....thinner leaves a oily film residue on glass....;-))

- --
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink

      The desire to understand