Subject: Re: M6 Test Results
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:44:51 -0400 (EDT)

<<Life is short.  More often we regret not doing something than we regret
 taking a chance and doing something.  I would buy the M6, have fun with it
 and not worry about potential problems.  If something goes wrong, chances
 are that it'll happen during the warranty period and you'll get it fixed.
 Just have fun with it and fix it if it breaks.

 -Dave >>

    I think Dave has made the definative statement on buying a M6 and I am
going to the phone right now and ordering another M6 from Don Chatterton;
This time in chrome, to match my black one.
    After all we are not shopping for the perfect wife, which I am already
quite
fortunate to have;  My God people - its only a camera !!!!!!!!

Marvin Moss