Subject: Re: Fwd: 35mm vs 2 1/4, again, my real world experience
From: "Don J. Rorschach" <75051.2525@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Aug 97 00:52:57 EDT

I will be taking delivery of a Hasselblad system for the sole purpose of
comparing the Leica vs. Hasselblad.  Will have the f/3.5 100 mm lens and the
f/5.6 Superachromat for the Hasselblad.  Will be using the old 50 mm D-R
Summicron since it provides greatest resolution of the Leica 50's and the 100 mm
APO R lens for a start.

Tried the Hasselblad about 15 years ago and did not see a real difference when
shooting Tech Pan in both.  Color negative was another matter.  Thus, my old
tests are confirmed by your findings.

Hope to have some results by fall.

DonjR43198@aol.com