Subject: Re: Zeiss 4/115mm - rare? Junk? off topic?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 00:11:30 -0400

At 08:10 PM 8/13/97 -0600, Ben W. Holmes wrote:
>Anyone know or feel strongly about this lens? I am in touch with a nice
>clean example for $120.00US.

This is the Pro-Tessar for the Contaflex III and later.  An unused example,
in bubble and box, with papers, might be worth $150.  A nice, clean example
without caps or bubble might bring $100.  These were made by the gazillion.
 They are neat lenses but subject to separation, though I've had John Van
Stelten rework a couple of Pro-Tessars at a quite reasonable cost.

I would appreciate the serial number!

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!