Subject: Re: later looks
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:48:04 -0400 (EDT)

Boy, do I ever second Ted's comments.  While I have not been doing it as
long as hea has (only 35 years in my case), I am still able to retrieve any
of my old negatives.

Last night I was reading one of my Strand monographs and was looking at his
Gaspe pictures.  It prompted me to go through some old negs and proofs I
made in my mother's hometown of Brigus, Newfoundland (yeah Ted, I'm a real
Newfie - no cracks, eh?) many years ago (in MF).  This is an old fishing
village located in one of the most imaginably harsh climates on can imagine.
Anyway, some of these negs have never been printed and are beautiful.  The
scenes in Brigus have changed today, so I'd not be able to recapture these
precious images frozen in time.

SAVE EVERYTHING...and shoot a lot of film!

Curt