Subject: Re: Soft Case for M
From: Michael Goldbard <m@gbard.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:26:22 -0700

Ben,

Thanks for the advice.  The Domke wrap sounds like a good choice.  My only
reservation is that the outer covering of Domke wraps tends to stick to the
velcro of movable dividers, a minor inconvenience.

My usual rough and ready state of dress obviates the need for
ornamentation, so no necessity for the soft case on that score.

		Regards,

		Michael