Subject: Re: I'm looking for some good leica shops in Frankfurt Germany.
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:05:38 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 10.08.97  23:55:06, schreiben Sie:

<< I'm looking for some good leica shops in Frankfurt Germany. >>

The only Leica shop I know in Frankfurt is Photo Hobby (check for the adress
in the local phone book). But it is not good...

Leica has 650 representants in Germany, so every major photo shop in Germany
should be able to deliver the current camera program.

Hope that helps.

Frank