Subject: Re: Motors, Winders, Handgrips, & Tripods
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 14:12:00 CDT

Tom,

>since my low light work with the R8 has yielded some sharp shots at
>the lower
>shutter speeds?

Mine also, which was one reason I don't miss my M6 as much as I thought I
might.

>available light equation ( film speed, f-stop/shutter speed , camera
>vibration,
>& body shake ); because, I've gotten my most interesting shots, under
>these low
>light/candid moments!

Have you been shooting chromes in available light??? What combinations do
you use with your R8??  I have a second body, R4 - I hear Ted groaning
all the way down in Oklahoma, and use K25 or 64 in one and K200 in the
other.  I'm not sure about this and perhaps will go back to K64 only , as
I did for years.

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK