Subject: Re: I'm looking for some good leica shops in Germany.
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 97 12:21:19 +0200

>The only Leica shop I know in Frankfurt is Photo Hobby (check for the =
adress
>in the local phone book). But it is not good...
>
>Leica has 650 representants in Germany, so every major photo shop in =
Germany
>should be able to deliver the current camera program.
>
>Hope that helps.
>
>Frank

On what do you base your judgment about Photo Hobby (owner J. Uhl)? I =
am curious to know because I recently ordered from them by =
mail-order, and there seemed to be no problem.

I have made good dealings also with a photo shop in K=F6ln (Cologne): =
Foto-Video Lambertin Profi-Shop, Wallrafplatz (not far from the =
central Cathedral and the railway station) (tel 0221-2578753, fax =
0221-2578735). They also have a second camera shop (with lots of =
second hand stuff) next to the Cathedral (Lambertin Kamera-Paradies, =
Domterrasse, tel 0221-2578726, fax 0221-1391350). The advantage is =
that you can negotiate things (prices) with the owner (ask for him).

Pascal
Belgium

This message was created with Claris Em@iler on a Macintosh PowerBook
<<<PGP public key available on request>>>