Subject: Re: M5, CL lugs, and lugging around Leicas
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 22:48:37 -0700

Good follow on analogy, especially since I do have a Rollei 35. So what
would that make a Minox?

BTW, I found some Minox accessories recently (copy stand, reflex viewfinder
and flash model B4), which means now I have to find a Minox to go with them
- - right? Anyone looking to swap a Minox for anything in particular?

Gary Todoroff datamaster@humboldt1.com
> From: Paul Schliesser
> >Later a friend with army experience and I were mixing stories and
> >metaphors. We decided that if you compared my cameras to his W.W.II
rifles,
> >then the CL with 21mm was like an M1 carbine - small and great for close
in
> >shooting; the M6 had to be the venerable all-purpose M1 Garand; and the
SL