Subject: Polarising Filter Question -Reply
From: Dave Stedman <DSTEDM@corp.atl.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 07:47:31 -0700

- --=_0654C116.50315CDA

I have a set of Kaesemann Polaroid filters for all of my R system
and VC lenses.  Apparently, they are 1) handmade, and the
polarizing material is completely sealed from the atmosphere.
This to keep them from long term separating (I have had this
happen to a couple of Leitz polarizers for my M camera).

How much better they are optically, I don't know, except they are
very good products.

Dave Stedman
- --=_0654C116.50315CDA