Subject: Re: Trip to Solmes
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 97 22:34:15 -0000

Bill Grimwood wrote:

> This
>article was submitted to the Viewfinder editor two years ago with many
>photos to illustrate it, but it has not been published I assume because I
>am not considered politically correct.

Bill,

I just read your Solmes Story but failed to see what could possibly be
considered "politically incorrect" in your writing or in your
evaluations? On the contrary! Any Leica PR agent would love your story.

However, maybe a hint of criticism would have made the article a bit more
interesting for us LUGers!

Regards,

Claes Bjerner