Subject: Which Leica? HELP !
From: clicio@clicio.com.br (Clicio Barroso)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:38:44 -3

18 Aug 97

Hello, all

I'm a newcomer to this list, so forgive me about the dumb questions.
Even being a professional photographer for more than 20 years, this
is the first time I have a real desire to own a Leica. I want it to
be hanging around my neck *always*, so it must be light, quick and
easy to grab. Of course a nice photometer system is welcome, and so
are basic lenses (wide angle, 'normal" and a small tele lens). And
I'm *not* talking about a reflex camera, of course.
All responses will be welcome.
1-) which body?
2-) wich lenses?
3-) do I need any other accessories?