Subject: PRN 100
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 07:56:29 -0400

Fellow LUGgers:

I was prevailed upon last weekend to shoot a wedding for a co-worker;
something that I haven't done for over ten years, and don't particularly
enjoy.

Since I have long since sold my "wedding gears" I shot it with Leicas. I
used Kodak Pro 100 and was hoping for the best since the wedding was
outdoors in very overcast, dreary weather, complete with some rain. I got
the proofs yesterday and I was STUNNED by the beautiful color. It DAZZLES!
It SPARKLES! The indoor flash shots very nearly matched the outdoor shots!
AMAZING!

BTW: for those who may be interested. I shot the wedding with an M6 with 35
Summicron 80s version, DR Summicron, and 90 Tele-Elmarit. Also used an RE
with the 28-70 Zoom. The pictures were well matched in color balance
despite the range of years of lens manufacture.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>