Subject: Re:Leica papers
From: "R. Yan" <yanr@asiaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:26:37 +0800

Erwin,

Thanks for the Leica papers to be shared among all LUGgers,

I would like to add 3 more Leica Books to your list:

1) The LEICA in Professional Practice,
   by H. Stockler,
   English Edition, by W. Edward Roscher. 1954....340 pages
   A book on all aspect of professional photography using the Leica, from
   Underwater to Astronomy Photography. Many chapters are on medical
   photography.

2) The PORTRAIT.
   by Hugo Schottle,
   English Edition....140 pages
   A book on Portrait photography, all Leica Images.
   Publisher: Amphoto, American Photographic Book Publishing Co. Inc, NY.
   1979.

3) The Art of Colour Photography
   by G. Isert
   English Edition,...1970...411 pages
   Publisher: Focal Press Ltd, London & New York.
   The book gives a comprehensive analysis of many Leica pictures, most of
   them are from Leica Fotografie, published.

Regards,
Thanks to your input.

Robert Yan