Subject: Re: For what type of work do you use you leica?
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 12:57:57 -0400

The short answer is-Anything that does not require a larger format. I
especially like Leicas for "people pictures." Just shot a wedding with
them.

I do copy work with them, recently converting about 100 pictures of a
co-worker spanning childhood tot he present to Kodachromes.

My lenses span 21mm to 400mm, allowing a lot of situations to be covered.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>