Subject: Re: digital darkroom
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 14:40:34 -0400 (EDT)

 Bill - check out the new Hewlett Packard - It is especially designed for
 photos & trans.  It costs about $500 but wont do what the conventional
 flat-bed scanners do.  I have the HP ScanJet 5p (300 - 1200dpi) and am
 happy with it as a compromise, but it would cost another $500 for an
 attachment to do trans.
        Marvin Moss
*****
<<
 I would need a scanner that would scan up to 2 1/4 negatives as well as
 slides.
  Does anyone have any experience with one of these and what are your
 recomendations?
  Bill Grimwood