Subject: Re: Stereo
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:21:00 -0400 (EDT)

<<
 I thought the Stemar is something that only shows up occasionaly at
 Christie's auctions at appropriate prices.
 Dan C.

 For someone that actually wants to use it rather than pay $10,000 or
 more for a collectors item - there is a working Russian copy of it and
 the Stereoly also, at down to earth prices.  I have seen them at local
 camera shows and advertised in Shutterbug.
          Marvin Moss