Subject: Re: Used Noctilux
From: spaniel <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 18:20:55 -0700

Re your referral to Jim Kuehl below, I have ordered and received from
Jim Leica camera bodies and lenses numerous times. He is a very cordial
person, is honest, and will gladly find a body or lens for you if he
doesn't have it in stock at the time of your call. Additionally, since
he buys directly from Leica in Solms, Germany rather than Leica-USA in
New Jersey, his prices to you do not incorporate the latter location's
$100-$200 add-on fee.