Subject: Re: WTB: Noctilux
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 23:37:01 -0700

Dan Khong wrote:

>It appears that a used Noctilux is as rare as hen's teeth.  I hardly see
>the lens advertised.  Are there dealers who sell them?

There is a dealer here in Vancouver who has a Noctilux for sale; I am
unsure as to which model it is and what price it is going for, but I
_think_ it is either the first version (58mm) or the second, with 60mm
filter  size and bayonet hood, and the price is around $2200 Cdn (don't
hold me to this). I have not handled the lens, but superficially, through
the case it looked clean, with no hood. The dealer is:

Leo's Camera Supply Ltd.
1055 Granville St.
Vancouver, B.C.  V6Z 1L4
Canada

Wk: 604-685-5331
Fx: 604-685-5648

This dealer enjoys bargaining at times; it's worth a try. I have no idea
how he is with mail orders, but I know he does them regularly with 16mm
movie stuff, so I imagine he has reasonable procedures in place. He has
always been honest with me.

   *           Henning J. Wulff
  /|\     Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\      henningw@archiphoto.com