Subject: Re: Magnum/HCB/off-topic
From: newport_m@utpb.edu (Mark Newport)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 97 07:46:25 -0700

The group has probably talked about this before but in the summer of 92,
The Learning Channel broadcast a program named "The History of Magnum".  It
was great!  Starting with Magnum's beginnings up to 90's.  Many photographs
and interviews.  Last year, I contacted TLC and they had no info since the
company had changed hands just after the show aired. I then contacted
(e-mail) the BBC, who produced the film, and they were very nice but no one
seemed to know what documentary department it originated from.  I have an
ok SLP copy of two episodes but am unsure if there are more.  Does anyone
know if this documentary is available for purchase?  I would like better
copies of the programs.  Did anyone see the program.

Sorry if I am rehashing an old topic.

Mark