Subject: Non-Leica - Olympus ES10 Film Scanner
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 09:38:20 +0200

Greetings

I wonder whether anybody has experience with the Olympus ES10 Film Scanner
and could perhaps let me know how they find it? I would be very grateful
for any feedback as I am considering purchasing a scanner to put pictures
on the WWW. I wonder also whether the scans are good enough to use for
company in-house publications (would probably be used at about A6 size).

Thankyou

Harold

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!