Subject: Re: CLE
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:01:56 -0400

Alastair and other LUGers:

Please stop trading in these cameras. I'm certain I would have paid more
for your CLE system than you got from some dealer. The lens set is a great
compact trio, and no doubt someone here could have found it a good home. I
know we don't want this to turn into a swap meet, but how else can we keep
these jewels in the family.

Tom