Subject: Re: What's Leica supposed to send me?
From: jsaravia@zeus.uniandes.edu.co
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:46:16 +0500

Dave wrote:

>Is Leica supposed to send me some sort of notification about my "Passport"
>warranty?  So far, I've received nothing from them.  I also recall they'd
>send me a book.
>
>Is three months still too soon to expect something?

Hi,

I have had the same problem, I purchased a new Noctilux (end of
March,Tmarkin NY),sent the cards and I haven=B4t received the Passport card
yet, I think the same will happen with my 35 ASHP I purchased by middle
July. Last  Monday I sent Leica  a letter asking for the passport cards and
for an explanation.=20

Two years and a half ago, may be more,  I purchased a M6 and a 35 Summicron
by mail from B&H, I was living in South America and received by mail the two
passport cards, no problem that time.

Jorge Saravia.=20