Subject: Re: What's Leica supposed to send me?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 17:08:54 -0400 (EDT)

At 11:32 AM 8/28/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Leicaphiles,
>
>I bought a new M6 w/50mm Summicron at the end of May and filled out the
>little warranty cards that came with it.
>
>Is Leica supposed to send me some sort of notification about my "Passport"
>warranty?  So far, I've received nothing from them.  I also recall they'd
>send me a book.
>
>Is three months still too soon to expect something?
>
>-Dave

Dave:  I bought one in June and haven't received anything either.  I guess
they've stopped sending freebies.  My M6 is already broken - rewind lever
broke off and counter doesn't work - I'm sending it in next week and hope
they'll honor the Passport without documentation (other than receipt).  Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>