Subject: Re: M4-2 vs M6
From: jlam@vanisle.net (James Lam)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 07:12:10 -0700

Thanks for the opinions. The problem I have is:
1. my insurance money is co-payable to a particular store; and
2. living on Vancouver Island, Canada, not a lot of Leica stuff shows up on
the open market in the first place.

Anyway the opportunity is there between an M4-2 and and M6. It sounds to me
that the best thing might be to go for the M6 if it's at least a couple of
years old (say, pre-1995). Can anyone tell me if that "vintage" of M6 would
avoid the plastic counter problem?

Thanks again.

James Lam