Subject: Re: Marc Riboud Show
From: "shawnl@earthlink.net" <shawnl@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 17:35:20 -0400

>. But involuntary I ask myself, why on earth
>should one spent so much money on a Leica when one can't see a (real)
>difference.

Although I personally believe that there is a tangible difference between
the quality of the photos I take with my Canon SLR gear and my M6, I
think that the real reason I reach for my M6 over other cameras so much
is that it is just more fun to use.  The M6 is a completely unique
experience which I feel justifies the expense.  I will save you an
extended description of the "Leica Feel" and "Leica Glow" which is so
often praised in this group, and appreciated by me as well.