Subject: Re: R problems
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 97 08:56:40 PST

     Hi Jim,

      I have R3, R4, RE and R6, let alone several Leicaflex, SL's and
     SL2's.  As you pointed out, current M6 is problematic while the R
     models are as reliable as the old workhorses, any model of
     Leicaflexes.
      I have never had any problems with my reflex bodies so far.  I have
     seen, however, a couple of erratic R3's.

     Regards,
     David