Subject: Re: Re[2]: M6 problem "survey"
From: "Richard C. Floyd" <103060.1511@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 07:04:02 -0400

Tom:

<<Is it just me or does this response strike you as not much different than
the kid at 7 eleven telling you he doesn't have time to check the dates on
the bottles of milk when he restocks the shelves?>>

I agree with you.  I was surprised at the response from Leica.  Just look
at all the help Chuck Westphall from Canon gives to the users on
CompuServe.  I'm sure he is just as busy.  MANY people have bought Canon
equipment BECAUSE of his help.

Rick