Subject: Re:Eric's Web-Site
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 10:48:41 -0500

At 11:51 PM 9/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>  Eric - I went to your web site and got the 1st two photos quickly,
> then it locks up on "Goat Girl".  Tried it 3 different times; is it my
> PC or WWW's problem?  Has it happened before?

I hear there was a melt-down in a router in Chicago. But what version of
Netscape or IE are you using? You probably need 3.2 or higher. It works
fine for me, but then I'm on the same server and I'm using IE 4.0. I'll
check the code in the Goat Girl page. Might want to get through the
pictures by going backwards and see what that does. Just hit the back
button on the first picture and you'll go to number 25.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

 God is REAL, unless explicitly declared INTEGER