Subject: Re: Bokeh/also
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 13:24:15 -0700

On  4 Sep 97,  Carl Socolow wrote:

<snip>

> > << For a complete working to death of the topic, retrieve some of the
> > LUG archives from earlier this year. The dialog was actually quite
> >  informative.

> I forget! It happens more and more now that I'm past 40. Some of the
> other usenet LUG gurus could probably help. Ben? Roger? Marc?

Start by emailing:  majordomo@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

No subject

In body, only the following:  help leica-users

That will get you a return mailing showing all the commands that
majordomo understands. "Index" and "get" are those with which you will
work.

Email as above to majordomo with the body reading:  index leica-users
will return an index of files that can then be retrieved by the "get"
command.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

                EQUALITY:
   Prosperity or egalitarianism--you have to choose.
   I favor freedom--you never achieve real equality anyway;
   you simply sacrifice prosperity for an illusion.
               -- Mario Vargas Llosa