Subject: Re: fun stuff!!! leica's and things.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 14:37:46 -0400

Adi wrote:

<<<where will you be in K.L??  Can I come to see your presentation??>>>>

Hi Adi,

I was going to send you a message later today about me being there. I just
took a break from printing to sit down and here you are.

As far as I'm concerned I don't have any problem with you coming to see it.
I'm staying in the Concord Kuala Lumpur Hotel and the presentation is to
the international media conference on the Commomwealth Games '98 in the
same hotel.

Flight arrives KL sometime around 9.30PM on the 11th from Vancouver. So
leave a message where I can get a hold of you or call the hotel in the
morning so we can set-up something to meet and make sure you can get in to
see the show.

see you next week.

ted