Subject: Best film (slide and regular) for M3
From: Dave Topper <topper@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 22:28:25 -0400

Hello,

I think I've asked a hundred people the following questions, but am
still no closer to any answers.  I'll try again.

I am a novice photographer who has been fortunate enough to inherit a
Lecia M3.  It is currently in the capable hands of Sherry Krauter, who
is doing a CLA and lens overhaul.  It is costing me the requisite "dues"
to have the job done right, but I have some strong beliefs on the
aesthetic of quality.  I'm sure many on this group do.  'nuff said.

Anyhow, I am really curious as to good types of file, both slide and
regular, that I should use in the camera.  I feel strange about taking
pictures with such a fine, precision instrument, then taking my roll of
Kodak Gold down to the local Pathmark.  Kind of like taking a Ferrari to
Midas.

So ... any tips?  Please email me directly if you can.

Thanks,

DT
- --
David Topper (me)
Research Assistant
Columbia University Center for Computer Music
Student of Computer Music, Science, Art & Life
http://www.panix.com/~topper