Subject: Re: No meter? Salgado ! no problem!
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 15:00:29 -0500

i only use a meter for shooting chromes - when i was younger one of my
amusements on family trips was to test myself against a meter.

these days its second nature and am within a 1/2 stop in all situations.

i shoot tri-x at anywhere from 320>6400.

its just practice. also it makes me see the light, all of it that i'm
shooting causing me to visualize through to the print better.

and yes, its faster and one less piece of equipment to go wrong

steven blutter