Subject: Old Leica Stuff, Apology
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 18:45:32 -0700

To all who replied.  I don't own it so can't sell it.  Will forward
response(s) I received to owner.  Was trying to find if anyone might be in
my area to help ID more esoteric items.  Will post list for owner when
complete.  I was just trying to help non photo person figure out what they
had........Sorry again for bandwidth.
Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane