Subject: RE: Film, try others also!
From: Detlef Beyer <d.beyer@hermes.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 10:46:42 +0200

Hi Chis,

>Have you ever tried AGFA RSX? It constantly outperforms most of what Kodak
>and Fuji put out.
>And how about OPTIMA? A lot of pros swear by it!

I tried the AGFA and don't like the output. As with older AGFA films I got
a contrast/color appearance the looks like taken on a foggy day. So could
you explain what you like on the RSX?
I prefer the Fuji Valvia at the moment - I've never seen a slide with so
many different green tones - very impressive when used for landscape
photography...

Lucian wrote:
>I hate the fact that you cut out the smaller guys from your "can't go
>wrong with" list.

She mentioned only her personal experiences...

Cheers,

Detlef

<SIGNATURE GOT LOST DURING TRANSMISSION>