Subject: Re: Leon Kennamer
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 08:58:09 -0500

I have received this magazine at no charge for about 20 years.  It is
designed for professional photographers and used to be devoted to just
rangerfinder cameras but in recent years and changed.

It is published by Rangefinder Publishing Co. Inc.
P.O. Box 1703 Santa Monica, Ca 90406
phone 310-451-8506