Subject: Leica M6-LHSA '93
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:49:53 -0400 (EDT)

    I have just received my "Auction Team Koln" catalog from Germany
and am amazed how expensive desirable Leica's are there.
    The Leica L.H.S.A. M6 with chrm 35, 50 & 90 Summicrons have
an opening bid of 11,000 - DM & is expected to be knocked down at
between DM 14,000 & DM 18,000.  This set was offered to all LHSA
members for less than half of that in 1993.  All the more reason for
joining the Society now to get raffle tickets for the M6 "Ein Stuck"
which will be given away at the October meeting in No. Carolina &
Roy Moss will host.  Two years ago, my name was the 2nd called
for the FotoFach M6 donated by Hans Brandstatter of Austria, but
the winner had to be in attendance and I wasn't there; that has now
been changed & the winners no longer have to be there in person.
    Many members of the German "Leica Historica" & the British
"LHS" are in addition members of the L.H.S.A. which now has
over 2,400 members world wide.

Cheers **************************Marvin Moss