Subject: Re: M6 "Partner Aktion Deutschland" for sale
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 07:47:49 -0700

On 14 Sep 97,  dannyg1@IDT.NET wrote:

> Unused M6 "Partner Aktion Deutschland" camera for sale.
>
> The Partner-Aktion Deutschland M6 is a 1996 limited edition that
> differs from a normal Black M6 in that it has an elaborate map of
> Germany and its various provinces engraved on its top, as well as the
> words "Partner-Aktion Deutschland '96". Only 500 were made and this
> camera has had no accessory, lens or film in, or on it. I bought it
> earlier this year and it was made in Feb.'96. The serial number is: #
> 21793xx.

Curious where you got your production stats. I have a local friend who
bought one from Don Chatterton as you describe, and, at that time, Don
had no clue how many were made.

If it is an authentic number, my friend would love to know it.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America