Subject: Re: M6 "Partner Aktion Deutschland" for sale
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 07:36:23 -0700

On 15 Sep 97,  dannyg1@IDT.NET wrote:

> Roger,
>
> An extremely helpful individual named Peter Zaretzke, had Leica answer
> my LUG request for info on the camera. He did post the result of his
> efforts here and I dug it out for you. Many thanks again to Peter:

<snip>

Thanks a bunch for posting that, Danny. Very helpful. I didn't know
that R-7s were made that way also. Never saw one of them.

My buddy will be delighted to hear that he has a genuine short
production  run item. He bought his from Chatterton, as I said, and it
was bare. No lens or "never ready bag".

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Romance begins when you sink into his arms,
      and ends with your arms in his sink!